Parker at the pumpkin patch! He was a little tired this day since he didn't take his afternoon nap, I think he was excited for the pumpkins. He was some what interested in what was going on, he would hit the pumpkins and try to eat them. We bought Parker a big pumpkin that we will carve later this week with him or Geoff will watch him while I carve =) Just today Parker is now officially pulling himself up. Mae Mae found him standing up in his crib and he had pulled the mobile down, watch out Parker is on the loose now. He is still crawling backwards but he can sure move around a room. He has been so funny lately and he knows it. He will wait til you look at him then he will give you this intense muscle flex and of course Geoff and I just laugh and he does it again. He is such a joy! We love him so much and are enjoying all these new things he is learning.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Parker at the pumpkin patch! He was a little tired this day since he didn't take his afternoon nap, I think he was excited for the pumpkins. He was some what interested in what was going on, he would hit the pumpkins and try to eat them. We bought Parker a big pumpkin that we will carve later this week with him or Geoff will watch him while I carve =) Just today Parker is now officially pulling himself up. Mae Mae found him standing up in his crib and he had pulled the mobile down, watch out Parker is on the loose now. He is still crawling backwards but he can sure move around a room. He has been so funny lately and he knows it. He will wait til you look at him then he will give you this intense muscle flex and of course Geoff and I just laugh and he does it again. He is such a joy! We love him so much and are enjoying all these new things he is learning.
Posted by Lis at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment